Skip to main content

A War

www.pixabay.com
What do you think about war? Usually we will imagine a gun, a bomb, bombardment, blood, rubble house or anything related to anger, tears and suffering.
One day, me and my team were in a war room. From 08.00 am till 08.00 pm. Sitting there, focusing one task to provide perfect report to customer, a big yearly quotation.  Focusing one thing…one thing…one thing, can’t do other thing. The other thing was pending to response.
Actually, we were not enjoying all the thing that we were doing on that day. We were in anger, but the thing that we could do was only following our manager direction.
War room was named by my manager. He said that maybe on that days we were in suffering, but that’s only the best way we could do. Yes, he was right. We were more suffer to hear my managers always grumble and complain. More suffer that we know finally those report didn’t accept as a final quotation by customer, need a revision. Seems that we were doing nothing.  
Suffering and war are the things that can’t be separated.
We are studying for fighting against fatuity.
We are working for living a life, to fulfill the duty as a human being.
We are crying for driving away the sadness.
We are loving for happiness.
We are struggling for our dreams.
Suffering is the way for getting higher step in this life.

War room, not only in my work place. But, also in your life, it can be your heart, your home, yourself, anywhere where you there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BELAJAR DARI LAGU SHAKIRA, TRY EVERYTHING

sumber:www.bbc.co.uk I mess up tonight, I lost another fight I still mess up, but I’ll just start again I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground I always get up now to see what the next I won’t give up, no I won’t give in Till I reach the end and then I’ll start again No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything I wanna try eventhough I could fail I won’t give up, no I won’t give in Till I Reach the end and then I’ll start again No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything I wanna try everything eventhough I could fail Potongan lirik lagu Shakira di atas sangat memotivas kita untuk tidak menyerah, mencoba sampai akhir. Kemudian mencoba lagi meski tahu mungkin akan gagal. Sudah berapa kali kamu kalah, berputus asa dan terpuruk, Kemudian merasa berat untuk bangkit lagi? Mungin bisa dengarkan lagu Shakira Try Everything dan memahami makna yang disampaikan dalam lagunya. Lagu ini merupakan soundtrack film Zootopia. Film yang juga keren dan sarat...

HERO

www.pixabay.com Pagi ini kita berbincang, di hari yang kita menyebutnya adalah hari pahlawan. Kau selalu bertanya padaku apa makna pahlawan bagiku. Ketika aku telah menjawabnya kau hanya tertegun, meski mnyetujuinya namun parasmu tidak memancarkan kepuasan atas jawabku. Kau bilang engkau tahu, ketika para pejuang bangsa Indonesia yang telah gugur itu di anugerahi predikat sebagai seorang pahlawan. Engkaupun tahu, kedua orang tua yang telah membesarkanmu itu adalah juga pahlawan. Mereka rela mengorbankan waktu dan tenaganya demi kebahagiaan dan masa depanmu yang cerah. Kau pun tahu jika guru yang telah mendidik kita, di anugerahi predikat sebagai pahlawan tanpa tanda jasa.

PERANG

google search “Mas, Mas, tangi o tho. Kuwi lho ono perang baratha Yudho neh,” bojoku Tanti kami girapen nggugah turu awanku. “Sopo sing perang eneh?” aku sing isik kriyip-kriyip tangi turu isik rung ngeh karo sing diomongne Tanti. “Sopo neh Mas. Kuwi lho tonggo sebelah. Lah kae krungu barang pating krompyang. Koyone ono piring po gelas mabur kae Mas,” Tanti nyritakke kedadeane. Aku ro Tanti meneng. Nyoba ngrungokne kahanan sebelah. Kupingku tak panjengke. Krungu suarane tonggo sebelah sing kami saut-sauten, bengak bengok, ning ra patio jelas suarane, krungu soko omahku. “Ben, nengno ae Dik. Wis biasa to kuwi. Lha krungu ora masalahe ki opo?” aku takon karo Tanti sing praupan raine sajak sepaneng. “Lah yo ra ngerti mas. Wong aku bar ko warung, tuku kopi ki lho. Mung krungu pating klemotheng, pating grombyang soko omah sebelah kui Mas,” jawabe Tanti rodho bingung. “Ning mesakne anake kae lho Mas. Kae lho do nangis kekejer, sajake keweden. Piye iki Mas?” samb...